Chez Lyreco, nous croyons qu’il est important de travailler ensemble pour demain (working together for tomorrow), ce qui signifie rechercher constamment à innover et à évoluer pour que nos collaborateurs et nos clients puissent continuer à être satisfait. Nous croyons en une culture qui valorise nos collaborateurs et les incite à donner le meilleur d’eux même. Nos valeurs fondamentales de passion, d’excellence, de respect et d’agilité y jouent un rôle essentiel. Grâce à un mélange parfait de l’humain, de technologie et de notre politique de responsabilité sociale, notre avenir est brillant.
Lyreco s’engage en faveur de la Diversité. Nous garantissons le respect des règles de non-discrimination à l’embauche et nous nous engageons en faveur des publics éloignés de l’emploi.
Vos missions :
We have a new opportunity for a Customer Care Advisor to join our award winning Customer Care department, based at our Telford Head Office and offering a highly competitive basic salary of up to £17,000 to £20,000 (depending on experience).
At Lyreco, providing every customer superior quality and service is our number one priority and due to our on-going commitment to our customers, we are looking to expand the team to continue to offer an exceptional service.
As our Customer Care Advisor you will be based in a medium sized call centre in a busy business to business environment, handling incoming calls from business customers on a daily basis. You will manage order requests, handle enquiries and any disputes to ensure the customer experience is maintained to the highest levels at all times.
– Provide customers with the highest level of satisfaction to encourage their return.
– Updating and maintaining the customers records on an ongoing basis.
– Provide a superb level of sales support to our field based and inside sales teams
– Promote products on call, in line with relevant promotional activity.
– Minimise errors to avoid unnecessary credits and back orders.
– Be flexible in providing support for other teams when required and undertake other duties as and when needed
– Take responsibility for your own performance in terms of customer satisfaction, quality metrics, response times and service levels
The Ideal Candidate
– Experience of working within a Call Centre environment, dealing with a high level of activity within a business environment is ideal but not essential
– Have an excellent telephone manner and customer rapport skills in order to deliver the best customer Care experience.
– Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate your message and build trust with customers and colleagues.
– Good level of I.T skills, experience of using client database’s or internal data management systems.
– Fast and accurate data entry skills
– The ability to work within an omnichannel framework that allows customers to call, chat and email their queries into the Customer Care.
About The Company
Lyreco is one of the world’s leading providers of Workplace Solutions across all business sectors. Ethical, forward thinking and award winning are some of the words that describe us and our long-term success is down to the fact that our customers and employees are at the heart of everything we do.
Lyreco is proud to be an equal opportunities employer, disability confident committed and application from all individuals are encouraged. The company also offers a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you would like to become part of our professional and focused Customer Care team and have the necessary experience to be our Customer Care Advisor , we would like to hear from you today!
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally