Working within the Global Marketing team based in London as a member of the Creative Services team you will be reporting into the SVP of Creative Services and accountable for managing the localisation and servicing of all developmental and marketing materials for your specific allocation of the Universal title slate
• Responsible for gathering territory information including creative, testing and media deadlines and local titles in collaboration with Creative Advertising, Research, Media and digital teams both based in the UK and US and ensuring all parties are regularly updated on said deadlines.
• Responsible for managing the day-to-day liaison with our partner creative agencies and studio post-production in regard to the production, localisation and theatrical production of all aspects the approved creative campaign including testing, trailering, both centralised online and theatrical, creative content, central media buy campaigns, TV spots and digital social content as well as 1 sheets; OOH, FOH and DFOH advertising, in-theatre POS and other bespoke materials.
• Responsible for the management of media workflow through to Ad delivery/trafficking, working with the creative agency and centralised ad delivery service.
• Responsible for the workflow of multiple titles simultaneously across all aspects of the campaign.
• Overseeing the procurement of print production and the manufacturing process for physical print: 1 sheets and in- theatre campaign materials, securing territory orders and managing the timely production and localisation of all OOH, FOH and DFOH as required by the territories.
• Responsible for ensuring that all communication processes between the territories and the Head Office teams involved in the delivery of any aspect of the creative campaign are clear, concise and robust; leading to the timely and efficient delivery of all information and materials to the territories and to ensure that they are fully aware of campaign directives.
• To consistently challenge all processes to ensure we continue to constantly evolve our workflow to adapt to the fast-changing landscape.
• To ensure all creative production and post-production briefs are met on time and within budget.
• To build solid and effective relationships with the immediate team, wider Global marketing group, the Regional marketing hubs and all our territories.
•Proven experience working in a post-production/creative role preferably within TV film or advertising
•Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to deliver to deadlines.
•Ability to skillfully handle multiple tasks and prioritise workload
•Strong influencing and negotiating skills
•Ability to follow through on all jobs and ensure they are executed successfully
•Strong Technical knowledge of digital, a/v post-production, knowledge of print processes would be useful.
•Strong Fiscal awareness and budgeting skills
•You will be a flexible team player who can take responsibility for team objectives and help others change their perspective. You will be able to delegate appropriately knowing when to instruct and direct and when to coach.
•You will have a creative eye with meticulous attention to detail, you will also be comfortable managing multiple projects with accuracy and be able to identify ways to challenge and improve processes and workflow.
•You will be confident in your technical knowledge and not be afraid to challenge or ask for help where necessary.
•You we be able to work under pressure and be able to see the wood from the trees.
NBCUniversal are proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally