THG is one of the world’s leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 10,000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 13 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast-paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
THG Ingenuity is THG’s proprietary, end-to-end technology and operating platform that has enabled the group to successfully build and scale its own global, direct to consumer (“D2C”) brands, including market leaders Myprotein and lookfantastic. The platform now powers the ongoing growth of THG’s own brands and services a growing portfolio of leading brands, international FMCGs and blue-chip retailers, including Nestle, Procter & Gamble, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Johnson & Johnson and Nintendo.
THG Ingenuity comprises access to THG’s international infrastructure across warehouse fulfilment, digital content studios and event spaces, an end-to-end proprietary software solution required to operate and scale retail brands, and a suite of in-house consultative and management services across trading, marketing and brand strategy. It is one of the only platforms that is underpinned by proven expertise as it has demonstrably scaled brands globally. Our business is expanding at an incredible rate and we are looking for exceptional people to join us on this journey.
At THG, we encourage and promote growth and exploration within your role and as such, the below list gives only a summary of the role remit:
· Product content creation and management – supporting and liaising with sales and marketing operations teams to ensure product content is correct, up-to-date, SEO optimised and translated correctly across locales.
· Producing and planning new website, social media and blog content, including SEO-optimised and engagement-focused content, that is aligned to trending search terms, product launches and campaigns across our global regions.
· Reporting on the performance of the blog and website content, providing useful data-backed insights and actions.
· Creating case studies.
· Working closely with deployment teams to develop content for content email sends and workflows.
· Working with the brand team to support with copy for campaigns to be used across all marketing channels.
· Provide optimised content for website homepage, landing pages and product pages.
· Managing relationships, and outreaching to external copywriters where necessary, ensuring all content produced is supporting the development of the brand and supporting the sales and marketing strategy.
· Creative flair and a passion to write engaging content across blog, emails and website platforms
· Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline – English / Marketing / PR etc.
· An understanding or background in the IT / Channel sector desirable.
· Excellent content and copywriting skills.
· Innovative, with a passion for content marketing.
· Strong relationship building, and interpersonal skills are essential.
THG is proud to be a Disability Confident Committed employer. If you are invited to interview, please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to the recruitment process that will enable you to perform to the best of your ability.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally