Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our Critical Mission Solutions business – we are invested in you and your success. Everything we do – whether Aerospace, Defence, Intelligence, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Nuclear, Automotive, or Telecommunications – is more than just a project. It is our challenge as human beings, too. That is why we bring a thoughtful and collaborative approach to every one of our partnerships.
It is our promise to challenge the status quo as we redefine how to solve the world’s greatest challenges and transform big ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic Construction Manager who is keen to join Jacobs to complement our existing expertise in delivering projects to our key clients and driving the growth of our business in this sector who is capable of
• Coordinating a workforce of multi-disciplined tradesmen and subcontractors.
• Safely delivering projects across the sector.
• Managing projects in accordance with the CDM regulations 2015.
• Developing Safe Systems of work (RAMS).
• Procuring materials to ensure the continuation of work for the workforce.
• Engaging and developing strong relationships with client managers, regulators and other stakeholders, including internal Jacobs management
• Managing and taking hands on ownership of delivery from inception to completion, to deliver client delight and achieve or improve upon set objectives of time, cost, safety and quality.
• Ensuring delivery teams adhere to the Client and Company requirements and the Company’s policies and processes
This role will require security clearance. Previous experience on nuclear and defence projects would be advantageous.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• A recognised qualification in construction (C&G/Degree/HNC/HND or Equivalent).
• A proven track record of successful delivery in a highly regulated environment.
• Hands on Construction Management Experience in accordance with the CDM Regulations 2015.
• Experience in the Nuclear and Defence sector with a demonstrable knowledge across the industry including the commercial drivers and key influencers.
• Experience in undertaking Principle Contractor duties.
• A high Level of Computer literacy.
• A minimum level of SC Clearance.
We clear the way for inventive thinking so you have the support, means and space to deliver the boldest solutions for the extraordinary and every day. Jacobs. A world where you can.
We’re invested in you and your success. Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We aim to make inclusion and diversity core attributes of our identity, embedded in all our employment and business practices in all locations. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative.
Jacobs partners with VERCIDA to help us attract and retain diverse talent. For greater online accessibility please visit to view and access our roles.
As a Disability Confident employer, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a vacancy. We welcome applications from candidates who are seeking flexible working and from those who may not meet all the listed requirements for a role.
If you have any queries regarding the application process, please contact the team here.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record. If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally