You will be working for a global brand that has offices in London, New York, China, Japan and UAE. They work on creative media and advertising campaigns across a wide range of brands and businesses, some large and well known and some smaller but still exciting! From excellent progression opportunities to great training and the chance to work on some really exciting campaigns and projects, my client covers a vast range of international markets and value languages speakers within their business.
To assist Commercial Account Services team in maximising sales across EMEA APAC by qualifying inbound B2B sales leads, from various client types to establish budget, decision makers and potential record type.
- Contact allocated leads from the CRM system Salesforce and confirm the quality of these leads by telephone. The quality will be based on the client’s budget and record type.
- Ensure the leads are contacted against a predefined SLA based on lead grade, with a follow up system created for those leads which could not be contacted the same day.
- Qualify and rate prospects via telephone, email – with the goal of passing qualified leads to the sales team.
- Complete a template questionnaire and upload to the lead in Salesforce with supporting information for the Sales Team to take over.
- Once qualified, creation of calendar invite for sales team member created and lead handed over to sales team.
- Understand products and how they serve the customers’ needs- including features, benefits, and key examples of usage.
- Work with management to improve the lead qualifying processes.
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated whenever a customer makes contact.
- This role may also involve some outbound telephone calls working on bespoke marketing campaigns to drive sales.
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure data in the lead is optimised to allow data to be used in future marketing campaigns.
- Manage all company brand store ad hoc sales from clients who can’t order through the Store
- Answer any non-sales related issues and pass over to relevant department.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role within an office based environment
- Ability to service clients on a consultative basis
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are important to be successful in this position
- A creative background is desirable but not essential!
- Professional telephone etiquette from previous telephone based work experience
- Previous experience in qualifying leads and assessing if they meet business requirements
- Fluency in a second language is a bonus but not essential!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally