We are currently recruiting for a Fixed Term Claims Agent (12 months) to join our high performing team. Could this be you? This will be based in Bristol BS16 7LR.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responding to customers queries, claims and correspondence promptly
- Sending out claims forms upon request and processing claims paperwork efficiently and accurately
- Investigating requests for claims by liaising with relevant departments
- Authorising or declining claims payments using a determined criteria and within guideline limits
- Identifying recurring problems of loss or damage and alerting the appropriate parties to assist with investigation and resolution
- Making commercial decisions using initiative and flexibility when dealing with individual cases by using historical account and claims history
- Ensuring that all paperwork is filed in a timely and accurate manner
- Updating in-house systems and customers with progress on outcome of claims requests
- Creating and maintaining reports from the relevant legacy systems
- Updating customers regularly
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be confident, assertive and a self motivated, reliable individual
- Work on their own initiative and within a strong team environment
- Be able to plan and organise workload and tasks
- Demonstrate ownership of problems
- Have a Customer Services background
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and good keyboard skills.
- Demonstrate the core DPD DNA values of Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
Your package will include an excellent basic salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.
DPD is a Valuable 500 company and a Disability Confident Employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally