Do you have a passion for delivering strategic insights that address interesting and varied business challenges? Are you seeking a new challenge as an insight professional, utilising cutting edge methodologies in an award-winning consultancy with global reach?
With offices in the north of England and Central London, the client has embraced change and readily adapted, promoting remote/flexible working. Putting people front and centre of everything they do, the client works across various projects such as brand communications, U&A and customer experience.
Partnering with global clients pushing the envelope across Media, FMCG and Financial Services to name a few, our client is a strategic research consultancy now looking to bring an Associate Director onto the team.
Taking on a leadership role, you are expected to support the development of your team as you work alongside them. You will take ownership of managing and running ad hoc projects, serving as a direct point of contact for clients as you build and maintain these relationships. You will also be involved in the development of new business, winning proposals for large scale projects.
Key Duties Include
- As Associate Director you will liaise directly with your clients at through the full project life cycle – from briefing and proposing methodologies to delivering insightful reports and presentations
- Writing and delivering successful research proposals to win business
- Managing and overseeing project teams delivering the project brief to time and budget
- Writing reports and presenting to clients
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Strong background in quantitative research, but comfortable working in a mixed methods team
- You are either a Research Manager looking to progress, or at Associate Director level and seeking a new challenge, with a track record in managing ad hoc projects across a range of business categories
- Excellent interpersonal skills which allow you to manage client relationships
- Confident in developing talent, supporting RE/SREs in their professional growth
With an eye for extracting accurate, practical insights, you will be supporting your clients in making informed, key business decisions. Sound like the right role for you? Apply today!
We Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally