- Provide the administrative services required to project managers and Facilities Management Administration team.
- Update computer systems.
- Create and maintain office systems in line with company procedures.
- Supply information for the reporting process to line managers.
- Write letters and email communication in a professional manner.
- Responsible for a wide variety of office duties.
- Deal with invoices received from contractors as part of the team.
About J Tomlinson Ltd:
J Tomlinson began its journey in the 1950s, after being founded by the Tomlinson family as an electrical contracting business focused on commercial contracts. The business steadily expanded from its base at Beeston, near Nottingham, and by the 1980s had become a substantial regional mechanical and electrical contractor as a result of organic growth and the acquisition of a local mechanical company. In the 1990s, long-term owners David Adams and Steve Kirkland developed the company further to provide a complete range of building solutions and services. Today, J Tomlinson offers a fully integrated solution covering the whole building lifecycle from new build to refurbishment, repairs and maintenance, engineering services, renewable energy solutions, and facilities management. Working across the East Midlands, West Midlands, North East England, North West England and Yorkshire, our teams are fully committed to providing a highly professional and personalised service, tailored to customer’s needs. In 2019, the company registered a record turnover of £91.2 million and was named Contractor of the Year at the EEM Building Communities Awards and the East Midlands BRICKS Awards.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally