Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients – priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
At the heart of our business is our shared strategic vision; to unlock the potential in all of us, creating products, services, and experiences that make the world of work more fun and fulfilling.
Our people are key to this making this vision a reality, and our culture supports this.
- We believe that everyone – no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background – deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- Regular lunchtime yoga sessions (accessible remotely) to support health and wellbeing.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
Due to continued expansion of our client accounts, we are now looking for a Resourcer to join our Shared Service Delivery team. This will predominantly be a home based / remote working role with the option to work on a hybrid basis in one of our office locations (the team are mainly based in the north west with occasional travel to our Altrincham head office).
We are keen to speak to candidates who are looking to start a career in recruitment, with a background in customer services / sales or other telephone based roles. We are offering a basic salary of between £19,000 and £23,000 depending on experience, with additional monthly bonus paying between 10-25% of salary, based on team targets. Other benefits include group pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity pay, £1000 employee referral scheme, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from weekends away, vouchers and paid sabbaticals). Although paused during lockdown periods, we are also looking to reinstate a number of additional incentives such as quarterly lunch clubs, employee / team of the quarter prizes, and team socials.
Summary of the Role
We are looking for a Resourcer to join our Shared Service Delivery team.
You will be responsible for sourcing candidates to ensure delivery of multiple temporary / permanent requirements across various locations. You will work collaboratively with the team to promote and ensure Rullion is, and continues to be, the client’s partner of choice for all elements of Recruitment and Resource activity. You will spend a large proportion of your time speaking to candidates and accessing their suitability for roles. Exceptional candidate experience and journey will be central to your role as will be delivering under tight timescales and exceeding expectations.
The role will work alongside a team of Recruitment Consultants. You will source high calibre candidates to fill current and future vacancies for our managed solutions clients. The Resourcing role will also support with administration relating to recruitment activity and compliance.
- Sourcing and selection of candidates from the company’s extensive database and other channels when required. This is achieved through matching of candidate’s skills with vacancy requirements.
- Build and maintain candidate talent pools for current and future positions with clients
- Accurately analyse CVs and job descriptions to identify key aspects of the candidate skills versus the job requirements, to make a great match.
- Sourcing candidates through a variety of job boards and conducting screening calls.
- Advertising open jobs through job boards
- Conducting interviews with candidates via MS Teams
- Organising interviews and sending relevant information to candidates
- Managing the feedback and offer process for selected candidates
- Accurate management of candidate information and uploading onto the CRM
- Deal with general queries from candidates relating to contracts, pay, interview times, start dates etc. You will also have occasional contact with clients on administrative duties.
Qualifications, skills & experience
Ideally you will have some experience in a similar recruitment or resourcing role, however we are also happy to provide full training for someone who is looking to start their career in the recruitment industry. This is a fast-paced, telephone based role, so you must be comfortable speaking to a variety of people and have excellent administration skills.
This opportunity would suit candidates with a background in customer services, telephone-based sales or similar, who are keen to forge a career within recruitment. We can offer excellent opportunities for long term progression.
- Problem solving skills in order to resolve queries
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility /Adaptable to change
- Effective time management, self-management and organised – to be able to plan daily, weekly and monthly processes and meet both individual and team deadlines
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally