Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment and workforce solutions consultancy. With a heritage that spans over 40 years, we’re committed to evolving with our clients – priding ourselves on being the trusted partner of some of the UK’s best-known brands.
One of our values is "People are Priceless", and our culture truly supports this.
- We believe that everyone – no matter their race, gender, beliefs, or background – deserves equal opportunities and an inclusive working environment that allows them to thrive.
- To help our talent truly flourish, we offer industry-leading training and development opportunities across all areas of our organisation.
- We understand that to live up to our full potential we all need a healthy work/life balance as individuals, and we do our utmost to facilitate and educate our staff on the benefits of looking after their mental and physical wellbeing. This includes:
- Offering flexible and remote working to all employees, allowing them to work wherever and whenever they need to.
- Providing a free and confidential Employee Assistance Scheme, in partnership with Health Assured, and access to fully trained mental health first aiders within the business.
- We’re proud to be a Disability Confident Level 1 employer and a Recruitment Industry Disability Initiative (RIDI) and Employ Autism partner.
We take our role within the community seriously.
- We support a greener world; we’ve been working in the green sector for over fifteen years and actively support objectives that protect the planet and more sustainable ways of working.
- We’re passionate about supporting young and disadvantaged individuals and groups through the work we do in partnership with both our customers and the Prince’s Trust charity.
We are now looking for an Account Consultant to join one of our dedicated Managed Services accounts, purely aligned with one client and with a focus on delivery for temporary roles – covering technical engineering, scientific and head office vacancies (HR, Finance, Projects etc). This will predominantly be a home based role with occasional travel to the client’s site in Culham (ideally once per week).
Basic salary on offer will be c.£28,000-£30,000 depending on experience, plus a monthly bonus scheme. Other benefits include group pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus banks, an additional four "Wellbeing days" off, holiday purchase scheme, enhanced maternity pay, casual dress policy, employee referral scheme, flexible working, employee assistance programme and long service awards (ranging from weekends away to vouchers and paid sabbaticals). Although paused during lockdown periods, we are also looking to reinstate a number of additional incentives such as quarterly lunch clubs, employee / team of the quarter prizes, and team socials.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
Reporting to the Account Manager, you will be fully engaged in the delivery of a World Class Managed Service Solution to one of the Rullion Group’s major corporate accounts, within the Managed Solutions business unit.
You will work in partnership with your Account Manager and customer to understand their business objectives, resource and recruitment demands and projects.
As Account Consultant your objective is to help build the foundations of this vision by delivering on the following objectives within the corporate account:
- Establish strong customer relationships throughout the resourcing manager community
- Recruit and maintain a quality candidate base to meet current and anticipated customer requirements
- Maximise revenue opportunities across the client by assisting in the growth of our footprint across all facets of our clients’ business
- To ensure that Rullion provides exceptional standards of service to the customer, the agency worker population and applicants alike
- To contribute to the raising of the Rullion Managed Solutions profile both within the account and within the wider operating market
- Ensure compliance with the service deliverables and KPIs identified in the contract, and with Rullion quality processes
- To focus full attention on the achievement of 100% recruitment fulfilment
- To be fully engaged in the development and implementation of an effective applicant resourcing strategy
- Ensure the maintenance of comprehensive records and data relating to the MyRullion and MyRecruiter (where appropriate) systems
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with the resourcing manager community
- Ensure that Customer and Agency Worker Satisfaction Surveys are undertaken, the results scrutinised and the relevant actions carried out
- Proactively source, submit and market suitable candidates to the hiring manager community
- Ensure that all permanent and contract vacancies are advertised in a fully compliant manner
- Ensure that all candidates are ‘on-boarded’ to the customer in a timely, efficient and positive manner
- To participate in agency worker and hiring manager ‘surgeries’ on a frequent basis
- You are a key member of the dedicated customer account team. This means you are fully involved in helping ensure that Rullion Managed Solutions delivers a World Class service to the corporate account
- Provide the Account Manager with comprehensive, regular reports on all aspects of recruitment and vacancy fulfilment activities across the corporate account, and support resource planning and worker availability analysis
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through effective matching and assignment of temporary and permanent candidates
Qualifications & experience
We are ideally looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Delivery Consultant who is confident in managing the end-to-end recruitment process for temporary roles, from sourcing through to onboarding.
Ideally you will have a background in recruiting for engineering roles but we are happy to consider candidates from alternative industries and provide full training in the specifics of the roles hired.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally