* Using your already established drafting and prosecuting skills, you will also be encouraged to exercise your strong written and communication skills liaising with a high percentage of direct clients
* You will have the opportunity to work on some truly pioneering technologies within the Electronics and Engineering sector, particularly within software and AI.
* Working with an established range of client portfolios to include global blue-chip organisations and SME’s, you will have the chance to genuinely advise clients with their respective IP strategies.
* You will also be encouraged to get involved with business development and marketing initiatives to foster relationships with new commercial opportunities.
* You’re currently a Technical Assistant or Associate level Patent Attorney with either previous private practice or industry experience.
* Holding a minimum 2:1 Honours Degree in an Electronics or Computer Science related subject, you should already feel comfortable working with a range of pioneering technologies.
* You should have already gained experience of drafting and prosecution in your current role, and enjoy honing your contentious IP skills too
* You will already have had exposure in working with corporate, SME and University clients, so your ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders will be much sought after.
* An ability to recognise the commercial objectives of clients with their respective IP filing strategies will also be advantageous.
If you are looking for a genuinely inspiring and innovative firm that invests in your individual career, then click the apply button now!
James Are Aspire Ltd are a Disability Confident Commited employer
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Software/AI Patent Attorney – Finalist/Qualified job in London, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally