At Daisy, our Service Desks Analysts are required to provide resolutions to incidents within SLA. To validate and record incidents where necessary and to ensure that incident records are correctly updated with accurate details and activities.
In this role you will be doing:
· To provide a focal point of communication and technical escalation
· To liaise with all other internal departments and external partners
· Co-ordination of all service functions within specified range
· To vet and provide effective resolution of incidents; using a sound knowledge of networking architecture and protocols to assist with the troubleshooting.
· Follow procedures relevant to job role
· To act as a strong mentor and guide to all other Service Desk Analysts
· Perform administrative duties where necessary
· Contact with end customer, third parties and internal resolver groups.
· Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
· Periodically review Daisy Security Policies centrally hosted on the Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory and company requirements.
· Carry out any ad hoc assignments as and when required.
· To be compliant with health and safety company policy and legislation.
Join us on our journey as we focus on Technology, Sustainability and People. Lets make a positive difference, together.
Technical Helpdesk experience 3 years
· Customer Service experience including a good telephone manner 2 years
· A thorough working knowledge of Windows Vista & Windows 10.
· MS Office, Outlook, LocalRoaming profile, Active Directory & Exchange as well as experience of remote support.
· Knowledge of hardware Desktop PCs, Laptops & Printers
· Appreciation of networking technologies & protocols, e.g. Routers, Hubs, Switches, TCP/IP
· Currently working towards an MCSA/E or CCNA accreditation.
· Making informed decisions
· Team Work
· Able to use own initiative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Flexible working attitude
· Active Team player
· Tact & diplomacy
· Reliable and Honest
Why work at Daisy?
At Daisy, our values are centred around our people; therefore, we show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to all our employees. Here are just some of the benefits that makes Daisy a great place to work.
We all deserve a break
We care about you and our planet
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we are pleased to be able to play our part in ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Service Desk Analyst (AS SC) job in Milton Keynes, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally