Service Desk Analyst, Help Desk Engineer, First Line Support, MS Office, Windows 10 is required by our services client based near Salisbury, Wiltshire. Commutable from Devizes, Basingstoke, Andover, Bath, Amesbury, Swindon, Trowbridge, Chippenham, Marlborough.
Paying 25K-28K plus benefits
Hybrid working-2 to 3 days a week on site. Due to remote location own transport is essential.
Working in an SC Security Cleared environment. Candidates must hold current SC Security Clearance or be eligible to undertake.
You will be supporting and maintaining IT services and providing support to users via the IT Service Desk whilst handling and managing incoming calls to the IT Service Desk and log within the Service Management toolEnsuring all IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved in a fast and efficient manner and recorded to the appropriate level
You must have the following experience:
– Microsoft Office and windows 10
– Antivirus software knowledge
– Desktop Installation knowledge
– ITIL V3 Foundation
– Supporting desktops PC’s including hardware
– Software licensing, in particular Microsoft Volume Licensing (Desirable)
– Excellent written and oral communication skills required, must have the ability to work alone and as part of a team, working to right deadlines.
Please apply online in the first instance.
SmartSourcing are a Disability Confident Employer and we promote, celebrate and value diversity, we are committed to promoting equality and inclusion for all.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this IT Service Desk Analyst-Salisbury-c25k-28K job in Salisbury, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally