eCommerce Content Assistant
Location: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Salary: Up to £20,000 per annum
Benefits: Early finish Fridays, 25 days holiday per annum, sportswear discounts, healthcare cash plan, free onsite parking, pension and more
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (40 hrs p/w) – flexible and hybrid working available
Closing date: on/ before 11th October 2022
Our client is a market leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion, specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories – they are now looking to employ an eCommerce Content Assistant to join a busy Marketing department.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with a fun and friendly culture!
Your responsibilities as an eCommerce Content Assistant:
- Upload and maintain product across the online channels.
- Managing products with correct attributes, writing content rich product descriptions, and merchandising on site to maximise sales on relevant sites.
- Work with the Photography Co-ordinator to manage product photography and any briefs where additional imagery is needed.
- Coordinating website/email/social assets with internal team and external agencies
Requirements of an eCommerce Content Assistant:
- Competence in Microsoft 365 Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Good eye for detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to multitask
Our Client is an equal opportunities and accredited Disability Confident employer. They strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants to apply to work for them and guarantees interviews to those who declare their disability during the application process, providing they meet the essential skills for the role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this eCommerce Content Assistant job in Huddersfield, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally