£21,840 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday per annum, sportswear discounts, healthcare cash plan, free onsite parking, pension and more
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (40 hrs p/w) – flexible and hybrid working available
Closing date: on/ before 11th October 2022
Our client is a market leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion, specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories – they are now looking to employ a Stock Controller for their busy Stock Control Department.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with a fun and friendly culture!
Your responsibilities as a Stock Controller:
- Deliver timely and efficient support to the Stock Control Manager, supporting and collaborating with the warehouse team.
- Investigating and analysing any stock issues, sharing knowledge of investigation, supporting the team, and demonstrating a united approach between Stock Control and the wider warehouse operation.
- Providing precise and accurate results to investigation, analysing trends of stock issues and how to implement procedures to minimise inaccurate stock holding.
- To Ensure goods are received and processed into the business in an efficient and in a timely manner and located into available empty locations. Identifying and reporting any discrepancies with inbound stock.
Requirements of a Stock Controller:
- An understanding of how to investigate stock problems
- Reliable, with ability to prioritise and remain focused
- Excellent numeracy skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and other databases.
- PC literate, working with internet-based reporting system & Microsoft Office
- Good manual handling skills
Our Client is an equal opportunities and accredited Disability Confident employer. They strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants to apply to work for them and guarantees interviews to those who declare their disability during the application process, providing they meet the essential skills for the role.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Stock Controller job in St Albans, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally