If you’re a Project Manager passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group is currently recruiting for a Project Manager who will work from home and travel widely throughout the UK with some overnight stays.
The Project Manager will play a key role within Medacs’ growing Workforce Solutions business to drive the project management and implementation of new and extended contracts.
Here’s some of the key responsibilities:
- Liaising with the Sales team in relation to any new potential contracts
- Presenting at client meetings in relation to the Implementation approach and process
- Analysing any potential risks with implementations, incorporating these into the implementation plan
- Building an effective working relationship with all departments to ensure that the project requirements are understood
- Providing timely reports and MI to keep the business informed of all activities
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to internal and external stakeholders on the implementation
- Ensuring that the project is launched and delivered in accordance with the agreed plans and timescales
A qualified Project Manager ideally with significant experience in managing the implementation of new contracts on a large, complex scale and who thrives on managing contracts across a diverse portfolio of technologies and business.
When joining MGG you will have access to a range of benefits that we have on offer:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and your birthday off
- Paid volunteering day
- Company pension and life assurance
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme
- A voluntary mentoring programme
- Reward and recognition quarterly awards
- Excellent induction plus ongoing training and development
- Clear career paths
- You will need to be car driver (Car allowance comes with this role due to the travel involved)
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role – just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.