Since forming in 2001 and with a combined client base of over 120 public and private sector organisations across the UK and Australia, Comensura has grown to become a market leader in managing the supply of temporary, permanent and contract labour for organisations across multiple sectors.
Come and join us, where the industry’s brightest talents are reinventing recruitment and technology by finding “A smarter way to work” for its customers. At Comensura, we put you in the driving seat. You help us develop, and we help you. Hiring isn’t just about getting you in the door: it’s about growing together.
With around 100 employees split between the UK and Australia, our team is still tight knit enough for us all to be family. A place where everyone’s contribution is important and valued.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager. The role involves travel nationwide and spending some time in our head office in Luton, but ideally, you’ll be a self-starter who can work remotely to deliver results.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE ROLE
- Identify the shortfall/risk to relevant stakeholders when the supply chain fails to supply and explore alternate solutions, flagging potential KPI failures.
- Regularly converse with and meet with potential new customers.
- Build effective relationships with decision makers.
- Identify customer challenges, and use your experience of consultative selling techniques and understanding of our business, to clearly articulate how our value proposition will make the difference to their organisation
- Close at each stage of the sales lifecycle.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- A background in managed service sales would be preferable, but other complementary experience will be considered
- An understanding of, and experience in, complex, multi-stage, multi stakeholder sales
- Driven and have a passion for sales
- Proven ability to meet objectives and targets
- Excellent communication skills and can work independently
- Ability to build rapport quickly with key stakeholders
We’re looking for a talented individual to support our continuing growth, with a proven track record in winning major contracts.
Why you should join us:
- You’ll be joining a hugely welcoming and supportive team.
- We encourage our people to work in ways that truly suit them to enable them to be happy both inside and outside of work with agile working arrangements to suit you as an individual.
- You can advance your career working with big-name clients, collaborating with senior stakeholders, with clearly defined career paths and access to fully funded qualifications
- We are a ERS Silver Standard employer and a Disability Confident Employer
- We are a Glassdoor open company with excellent feedback and great ratings.
- Everyone at Comensura gets a flexible benefits package – including a buy/sell holiday scheme and a paid birthday day off.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Business Development Manager job in Luton, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally