Digital Product Manager
Full Time, Hybrid working available 3 days home, 2 days office
Join our team as Digital Product Manager
Are you ready to take your digital product portfolio knowledge and lead a team? We have an excellent opportunity to manage an expanding portfolio of exciting digital products at ICAEW and contribute to innovation.
Candidate Responsibilities of Digital Product Manager
You will oversee the lifecycle of ICAEW’s existing portfolio of digital products and look for new opportunities to enhance and innovate these and future products further; working in lockstep with the Institute’s digital strategy.
This role crafts the vision, working with the Discovery, Design and Delivery teams to scope out development opportunities on the path to making the vision a reality. You will identify areas for innovation, get involved in supporting user research, writing user stories, maintaining a product backlog, working with and managing the expectations of stakeholders. You are responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of features that add measurable value to our students and members, internal teams and the organisation as whole.
Candidate Requirements for Digital Product Manager
- A portfolio of experience working in a digital environment/with digital platforms and products through their lifecycle.
- Management of multiple streams of work running in parallel.
- Experience in managing own workload and effective prioritisation of tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, including producing project/technical documentation
- Good team manager with ability to position their team to shine
- Highly organised and efficient
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Knowledge and experience of Agile process and principles beneficial, but not essential
Why work at ICAEW as Digital Product Manager?
As well as offering employee benefits, we truly believe in creating a diverse and empowering culture where our teams can thrive and be themselves. We support sustainability, corporate and social responsibility campaigns and encourage our employees to take a day to work for a cause of their choice, or to work collaboratively as a team in doing this. We nominate and support two charities every year and run all manner of events to raise money. Our active social committees provide fun events ranging from the seasonal parties, to quiz nights and bowling tournaments. We are a disability confident employer.
Should you wish to apply for this Digital Product Manager, then please click on the link below and complete our own company application form.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Digital Product Manager job in Milton Keynes, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally