Avenues is a community where people smile, laugh, grow and achieve great things, we know that well-supported people support people well, which makes them want to do their very best for the people we support, and achieve our vision.
If you are looking for your next social care role, or a change in career, long-term stability, career growth and a feel-good reward, then this is the role for you, and we would love to hear from you!
- Relief Female Support Worker
- Fulbourn, Cambridge
- £10.36 – 11.50 per hour (depending on shifts)
- Zero Hour Contract – 7am-2pm, 2pm-11pm and sleep in shifts
- Manual driver and willing to drive a mobility car essential
We are looking for relief Support Worker’s to work within 2 services based in Fulbourn, Cambridge which supports adults with learning disabilities. 1 services supports 4 individuals and the other 3 individuals.
Being a relief Support Worker, you have the flexibility to choose the shifts which suits your personal commitments, and have the chance to work with various people we are supporting. You have the opportunity to transfer into a permanent contract if you wish, depending on availability.
No two days are the same, but your day might look like this!
- to engage in all daily activities
- to make full use of their community and beyond
- visiting the cinema, going out for a coffee, going on local holidays, eating out, cooking, and playing board games!
- aspects of personal care
- managing their finances
- driving the mobility car
Each day is much more exciting than you might expect!
Benefits you can expect!
- Early Pay – ability to access your earnings more frequently if you wish.
- Paid enhanced DBS.
- Flexible working.
- Up to 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Access to high quality training that supports your career development.
- Contributory pension scheme with life assurance.
- Shopping discounts via Blue Light Card and The Bene£its website.
- Recommend a friend – earn up to £500.
- Free and confidential 24/7 access to the health portal and employee assistance programme.
**T&Cs apply ***
As part of our commitment to the “Disability Confident Scheme”, candidates who declare a disability, and meet the key criteria for this role, will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at interview stage.
Apply today not to miss this great opportunity!
**There is a genuine occupational requirement for the holder of this post to be female in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.**
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Bank Support Worker job in Cambridge, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally