Due to continuous growth and expansion, we are looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join our busy and fast-paced Professional Services & Software Team supporting our well-known banking and retail customers through their project lifecycle.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the planning and execution of projects and programmes. Your duties will include planning, designing, executing, and monitoring every aspect of various projects. Depending on the requirements of the client you may be leading on multiple projects at one time.
This position works flexibly between home and our office in Camberley, with occasional travel to other Cennox offices as required. This position works typical hours, however, there may be a need for occasional after hours and weekend work
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting with senior management and key stakeholders internally and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Managing the full project lifecycle from initiation, through delivery and to implementation
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience, and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management, and other stakeholders
- Managing risks and issues
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
- Financial control via project budgets and P&Ls
- Ensure delivery is per agreed scope and manage and change through agreed change control process
Essentials skills required:
- Prior experience of working within IT, Technology, or Software industries within a Project role
- Significant experience of working with small, medium, and large-scale projects
- Problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Working knowledge of project management software tools such as Microsoft Excel, SmartSheet and other relevant applications
- Project planning and management skills
- Budget management and financial control
- Experience in project methodologies and related tools (Prince 2)
- Excellent leadership, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Excellent customer relationship and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate to tech-savvy and non-technical staff
- Proficiency in inventory control and process improvement
- Ability to work under pressure and make hard decisions required to achieve project objectives
To really stand out from the crowd you should have a desire to deliver quality support to Cennox staff, be highly professional and reliable in a working environment and can ‘make it happen’ and show ‘business sense’.
Please be aware all successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a pre-employment screening process, inclusive but not limited to financial, criminal record and references.
Within Cennox, we don’t just accept differences – we celebrate them, we support them, and we thrive on them for the benefit of our staff, our products, our customers, and our community. Cennox are proud to encourage suitably skilled and qualified applications from all walks of life, regardless of your personal characteristics.
As a Level 1 Disability Confident employer, we are proud to welcome applicants with disabilities, and providing you meet the minimum job requirements, we will ensure you are offered an interview and the opportunity to suggest adjustments to help you perform at your best.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Senior Project Manager job in Camberley, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally