Customer Service Administrator (Independent Accounts)
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (FTE) plus benefits package (see below)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (40 hrs p/w) – flexible and hybrid working available
Our Client is a market leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion. Specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories, our Client nurtures a range of high-profile consumer brands in both the UK & International markets, creating outstanding product ranges with authentic brand identities.
About the Role
Our Client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Administrator to be accountable for providing customer service administration and support to Focus Brand customers.
- Delivering timely and efficient customer service administration and support in liaison with the Key Account Managers.
- Business partnering with the relevant internal operations teams to handle queries relating to the whereabouts of stock/deliveries etc.
- Handling customer web enquiries, ensuring to escalate to the Operations Manager where appropriate.
- Team working to manage the entry, contact and post/ goods in and out for the building (reception duties).
Functional and/or Technical Skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- High level of attention to detail
- High-level of organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage conflicting and competing demands effectively
- Early finish Fridays
- Up to 30 days holiday (FTE), plus bank holidays
- Annual salary reviews & non-contractual discretionary bonus
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Online Yoga
- Continental Breakfast
- Free onsite parking
- Access to Learning and Development through their Group company
- Employee referral scheme
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
Please note that this vacancy closes to new applicants on Wednesday 31st August 2022.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, our Client is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership. Our Client aspires to have a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from a wide range of backgrounds to apply to work for them.
They’re also an accredited Disability Confident employer, committed to attracting candidates from all parts of the community – so if you have a disability and declare this when applying for one of their jobs, as long as you have the essential skills for the role, they’ll guarantee to invite you for an interview. They will also make any reasonable adjustments we can to ensure you are fully supported both at the interview stage and in the workplace should you be successful.
Our Client recognises the importance of supporting health and wellbeing in the workplace and as such, has trained Health & Safety representatives and Mental Health First Aid Responders at all locations.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Customer Service Administrator (Independent Accounts) job in St Albans, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally