New Connections Administrator
Location: Chatham (ME5 7QA)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00 (45 hour week)
Salary: Up to £22,000.00 depending on experience
Clancy are looking to recruit an Administrator, with a strong work ethic and experience within a high volume environment, to join our friendly Southern Water team based out of our Chatham offices.
With increasing demand across the Clancy business, you will be a welcome addition to the team. Acting as first point of contact to provide administrative support for our Southern Water operational teams, you will be mainly responsible for handling our new connections and new mains requirements.
- Use Management information systems to effectively capture and report accurate data to be utilised by the operational teams conducting new connections work across the Kent region
- Act as first point of contact by answering calls and emails relating to work bookings
- Liaise with Supervisors, highways agencies and traffic management operators to book in road closures and temporary traffic lights
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Quality, Environmental and Fleet policies, procedures and standards
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Excellent organisational, communication and administrative skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, in particular MS Excel & Word
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of NRSWA/ Street Works would be highly advantageous
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple – we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 24 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.