At Daisy, our Mobile Team Analysts are responsible in providing resolutions to incidents escalated to the 2nd line team within SLA. In addition, further responsibilities include validating and providing technical assistance for incidents where necessary and ensuring that incident records are correctly updated with accurate details and activities. Most importantly, incidents and service requests are managed and progressed for the end customer within the contractual SLA.
· To provide a focal point of Smartphone/ mobile team technical escalations
· To liaise with all other internal departments and external partners
· Co-ordination of all service functions within specified range
· To vet and provide effective resolution of incidents; using a sound knowledge of Smartphone architecture and protocols to assist with the troubleshooting.
· To ensure that all Smartphone stock held by the team is secure, recorded and accounted for.
· Keep up to date on all Software/hardware issues affecting the current and any future planned software/hardware.
· Ensure any process or technical changes relevant to Smartphones are recorded and instructions for KBAs updated
· Follow procedures relevant to job role
· To act as a strong mentor and guide to all other Service Desk Analysts on Smartphone issues
· Perform administrative duties where necessary e.g. Sharepoint, ARS RFDs.
· Contact with end customer, third parties and internal resolver groups.
· Be vigilant for possible fraudulent activity and if necessary raise a security incident report using the template accessible via the corporate Intranet.
· Periodically review Customer & Daisy Security Policies centrally hosted on the each relevant Intranet – to ensure full compliance with current legal, regulatory, Customer and company requirements.
· Carry out any ad hoc assignments as and when required pertaining to Smartphones.
· To be compliant with health and safety Customer & company policy and legislation.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
· Technical Helpdesk experience
· Customer Service experience including a good telephone manner
· A thorough working knowledge of Windows Vista & Windows 10.
· A thorough working knowledge of the Airwatch MDM platform.
· Knowledge of hardware Smartphones including Android, iOS & iPad
· Appreciation of Smartphone technologies & protocols.
· Making informed decisions
· Team Work
· Able to use own initiative
· Ability to work under pressure
· Attention to detail
· Flexible working attitude
· Active Team player
· Tact & diplomacy
· Reliable and Honest
Why work at Daisy?
At Daisy, our values are centred around our people; therefore, we show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to all our employees. Here are just some of the benefits that makes Daisy a great place to work.
We all deserve a break
We care about you and our planet
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we are pleased to be able to play our part in ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.