We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team. The role will include nurse clinics, inpatient care, anaesthesia, stock control, laboratory and schedule three duties. The shift pattern, working 4 x 10-hour shifts or 5 x 8-hour shifts, this will include a Saturday morning rota. No out of hours or bank holidays. We can also offer part-time shifts for the right candidate.
The salary for this role is between £24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience + benefits.
Digital and dental radiography, ultrasound, multiparameter monitoring and Idexx Laboratory. Competitive salary commensurate with experience, generous CPD allowance which is actively encouraged, paid memberships and discounts and rewards.
Our supportive team is made up of 2 vets, 1 registered veterinary nurse, 1 veterinary care assistant, 4 receptionists and 1 practice manager.
You may be newly qualified or have a wealth of experience to bring to the role as an RVN. The successful applicant will be qualified and registered with the RCVS. We are looking for someone enthusiastic, positive and organised. A supportive team player with a high standard of patient care, you will also have a client-focused approach.
Benefits (subject to pro-rata)
· Increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Birthday leave
· RCVS Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service related company sick pay
· Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.