Capita is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
Do you enjoy helping people develop and progress in their careers? Can you tailor different learning styles to a wide range of individual needs?
If the answer is yes, we have a fantastic career opportunity as a Team Coach within our Learning & Development team on behalf of a well-known banking client. What will you deliver?
– Provide intensive coaching and support for new colleagues in order to achieve required competence levels as per client contract on a 121 basis and Group coaching
– Preparing coaching sessions and handouts using all available resources in line with client Coaching Resource Centre, Academy framework and Best Team Behaviours Framework
– Call Calibration scoring in conjunction with the Team Manager/L&D team
– Drawing up agreed development plans with learners, outlining the aims of the coaching, and monitoring of progress
What can we offer you?
What can’t we offer?! Choose your own pathway to a career you want, with a culture driven from developing from within. The choice really is yours!
– Salary of £24K
– The opportunity to train, progress & develop whilst on the job
Our ‘Perks at Work’ are endless and include…
– 25% off cinema tickets at Cineworld, Odeon, Empire and Apollo
– Discounted Dining Cards offering up to 50% off food
– Discounted at home fitness plans and gym memberships
– Exclusive discounts at your favourite stores including John Lewis, Currys PC World and many more
– Exclusive colleague offers on Mobile phone contracts
Who are we looking for?
– The ability to Support others improve their performance via the deployment of various coaching techniques
– A high level of expertise in systems, product and communication
– The ability to understand individuals learning needs and enhance both their knowledge and performance
– Experience gained in working with individuals on a one to one basis and team/group coaching
Who are we?
You would be joining our customer experience experts here in our Capita Experience division. Our success is built on over 40 years of understanding the market and understanding customer needs. We currently have 20 UK-based call centres, where we recruit for roles such as customer service, sales, collections and complaint handling.
A role within Capita Experience will always be an exciting one with excellent opportunities to grow, develop and progress your career any way you see fit!
We’re an equal opportunity employer, which means we’ll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you’ll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Team Coach job in Preston, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally