Term-Time – £27000
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
We are looking for an efficient, motivated and committed Chef Manager to join our vibrant and passionate company.
- To manage an efficient and effective catering operation in accordance with client requirements, company standards and statutory regulations
- To ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers
- To ensure that all the unit standards, administration, payroll, cash control, stock control and security procedures are accurate and in accordance with CH&Co policies and procedures
- To ensure full catering services are provided as agreed within the client contract
- Develop future budget, planning and delivery along with Operation’s Manager
- Is someone with a desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers
- Is willing to always push culinary boundaries
- Can manage the FOH & BOH operations within the unit
- Demonstrates similar experience in a Chef Manager position
We are proud to be a Disability employer, we will ensure that a fair number of disabled applicants who meet the entry criteria for this position will be offered an interview.