Operative (New Connections)
Location: Lincoln, LN4 1EF
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 07:30 – 17:00
Rate: Up to £12.50 p/h depending on experience + Company Van
Clancy are seeking an Operative to join our Anglian team in the North to carry out activities in relation to New Developer Services Connections installation and excavation.
You will undertake activities in a safe yet efficient manner, ensuring disruption to local residents is minimised, communication is professional and courteous with all customers and members of the public and issues are escalated promptly, where appropriate.
Clancy’s alliance with Anglian Water is a long-lasting relationship and one built around a safety-first culture, which we always want you to uphold.
- Undertake all aspects of work required by line management
- Ensure activities meet contract KPIs as well as client specific requirements
- Strict compliance with legal and legislative policies and procedures
- Cooperate in any incident / accident / damage investigation
- Accurate and timely completion of all data recorded on information management systems
- Ensure strict adherence to all Clancy Group health, safety and environmental regulations
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Streetworks /NRSWA & Water hygeine cards
- Machine Operator including dumper tickets
- Demonstrable experience of Streetworks
- Full and valid drivers’ licence
Every day we work smarter, greener and use our imaginations.
Our purpose at Clancy is simple – we make life better for everyone’s growing families. We play a vital role in providing fresh drinking water and power to millions of homes and businesses and so much more.
We are one of the biggest family owned construction businesses in the UK and we care about our people, our clients and the environment.
You apply, and we respond within two weeks (we know how annoying it is not to hear anything back)! If you don’t receive feedback within that timescale, please don’t be afraid to chase us – one of our values is to do what we say we will do!
In addition to helping you reach your career goals, a competitive salary, pension, healthcare and holiday allowance starting at 22 days per annum, we also offer perks including Clancy Xtras, our employee benefits programme with discounts for numerous well-known retailers such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Currys PC World and Vue Cinemas, cycle to work scheme as well as an Employee Assistance Programme.
Clancy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for you to attend an interview, please do let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
We are proud signatories of the Armed Forces Covenant and Disability Confident Committed.