Night Shift Chef Supervisor
XPO ASOS Barnsley
Permanent – £20529.6
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
This role will be based in Barnsley, working 30 hours per week, Tuesday to Saturday 22:30-04:30.
• Maintain H&S, food safety & HACCP standards, meeting legislative requirements.
• Drive innovation through food concepts and market trends.
• Organise Team Members to deliver service effectively and monitor performance including performance feedback and conducting team appraisals.
• Ensure all team members get involved and feel included.
• Train new Team Members to learn procedures and brand standards for all general tasks
• Receive and deal with customer complaints appropriately and ensure compliments are shared with the team
• Organise monthly stock count and conduct appropriate brand standard audits
• Identifies and supports Team Members who can and are willing to evolve their careers within Ch&co
• Support the effective delivery of special functions or events
• Champion excellent customer service and effectively implement all customer communication tools provided by Marketing in order to build sales
• Utilise company food production systems to manage financial performance.
• Provides management cover when manager is on annual leave or at another site
We are proud to be a Disability employer, we will ensure that a fair number of disabled applicants who meet the entry criteria for this position will be offered an interview.