Casual – £13.50
We are CH&CO, a group of chefs, nutritionists and people pleasers with a shared passion for food that fuels emotional positivity as well as physical wellbeing. In a world where what we consume is becoming ever faster and more disposable, we’re proud to take a more thoughtful, mindful approach to the food experiences we source, prepare and present.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Sous Chef who can run a busy kitchen, whilst delivering excellent seasonal food.
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Sous Chef to join our passionate and focused Kitchen Brigade, who embody CH&Co’s passion for food providence, quality and fresh Ingredients at this prestigious contract.
• Assist the Head Chef in the day to day running of the kitchen, including the preparation of all foods, stock taking and looking after HACCAP.
• Ready to take control of the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef
• Ensure that legal and company requirements are adhered to in respect of Hygiene, Health & Safety, Employment Law, and Food Safety Law for all staff, visitors and customers.
• Present all dishes to the highest standard in terms of colour, content, balance, freshness and flavour.
• To cost all menus in accordance with the budget, record daily wastage and quantities sold
• A desire and passion to cook with fresh quality ingredients sources from local producers.
• Superb culinary skills and is willing to always push culinary boundaries.
• Ideally have worked in a restaurant/hospitality/hotel kitchen
• Has experience of leading a small team or section
• Able to work on your own and be a great team player
• A ‘Can do’ attitude
We are proud to be a Disability employer, we will ensure that a fair number of disabled applicants who meet the entry criteria for this position will be offered an interview.