We are looking for enthusiastic graduates who are wanting to start their career in sales at one of the UKs largest IT and telecommunication providers. You will be given the opportunity to work within multiple key departments over the course of the 910-month scheme with continuous support from management throughout. Gaining invaluable knowledge and skills to support you in becoming a Telephone Account Manager (TAM).
As a TAM you will be responsible for identifying opportunities across Daisy’s product portfolio within your own account base. The successful candidate will develop key relationships across accounts and actively seek to understand their business requirements.
Successful candidates will spend the first three months rotating between the Daisy Experience Areas; Validations and Provisioning, Service Desk and Project Management.
The next 6 months of the scheme will be spent in the Sales Foundation Areas, Business Support and Retentions, as fully fledged members of the respective teams. Within these you will begin to learn invaluable sales skills and experience all areas of the sales lifecycle.
The scheme concludes with one month working closely with the TAM team in preparation for your arrival into your end role.
Throughout the scheme, periodical ad hoc projects provide you with opportunity to demonstrate your developing skills and knowledge to the management team.
The scheme is accompanied with on-going sales and product training through a mix of face-to-face training and online courses, delivered by our Learning and Development team and our own educational platform.
Successful candidates will also get access to a fully funded Sales Apprenticeship program with a recognised qualification at the end. This will be done alongside the day-to-day job activities. Daisy is fully committed to ensuring you are given the required time and assistance to get the most out of these apprenticeship programs.
· Degree standard (desirable) or significant demonstrable experience within the sector.
· Be able to demonstrate they can deliver against key targets and objectives.
Knowledge of Microsoft business tools Office package, Skype and Excel.
· Strong interest in ICT and solutions.
· Ability to prioritize workload to achieve customer satisfaction.
· Pleasant professional communication skills both verbal and written.
· Be a self-motivated and confident team player but also able to work independently.
· An individual who is articulate, resilient, and able to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Strong attention to detail.
· A lateral and innovative thinker
· Full UK driving licence (desirable)
· £22,000 rising to £24,000 on completion of 6-month probationary period.
· Funded Apprenticeship program worth an estimated £7500 with industry recognized qualification upon completion
Why work at Daisy?
At Daisy, our values are centred around our people; therefore, we show our appreciation by providing various benefits and rewards to all our employees. Here are just some of the benefits that makes Daisy a great place to work.
We all deserve a break
We care about you and our planet
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme, we are pleased to be able to play our part in ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this Sales Graduate job in Stretford, England, UK externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally