As one of the world’s leading providers of managed secure communications, we manage our customers’ time- and mission-critical communications We are world leaders in providing global fixed and mobile secure communication services to governments, militaries and security forces.
A new position is available for an Information Security Specialist (ISO27001) at our Airbus Defence and Space site in Corsham, Wiltshire requiring the applicant to be able to be security cleared to a UK SC level.
This role could also be based at our other Defence and Space sites in Newport (South Wales), Stevenage and Portsmouth.
Reporting to the Head of IM Security UK you will be building and maintaining the new ISMS for networks supporting the Skynet 6A program, a multi-million pound UK contract. You will be responsible for the ISO27001 certification of all Skynet-only development systems. You will also be required to conduct audits on business-owned enterprise systems supporting the program and support risk management activity in Skynet projects.
Tasks and Responsibilities
– Ensure that the ISMS for Skynet development networks supporting the program is complete and functioning.
– Maintain the ISO27001 related documentation for each sub-scope, including ToRs, SoA, RAT.
– Carry out risk assessments where compliance requirements cannot be met and develop remediation planning where required.
– Liaise with all stakeholders, internal and external, on a regular basis to inform on progress and seek support.
– Advise program and project leadership on cyber security best practice based on informed assessment of risk.
Skills and Experience
– ISO27001 Lead Implementer/Lead Auditor qualified, experienced in creating and maintaining
– Information Security Management Systems and conducting audits.
– Knowledge of the ISO 27001 standard and requirements is essential.
– Good working knowledge of enterprise IT networks, cyber security and information risk management.
In return we can offer a competitive salary with annual profit share; an ever growing list of company benefits and strong career development options across our transnational, market leading company.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need. We can’t promise to give you exactly what you want, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.
We value the strength that diverse perspectives bring to our business; if you require any reasonable adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process please discuss this with the Recruitment Business Partner who contacts you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally