Our UK Graduate Programmes provide exceptional graduates with the opportunity to master a senior role in our IM department. Over the 2/3 year period it combines rational placements with focused training and the possibility of European assignments, as well as further personal development and the chance to build your professional network.
From day one you will be assigned to a particular department and will be guided through the various placement opportunities that exist within your function, the wider business areas and even with customers and suppliers. This along with training provided works to ensure you are ready and experienced enough to take the next step of your career, following the programme’s conclusion.
We have multiple graduate opportunities available within our Digital and Information Management (D) department at Airbus. The successful applicants will be part of a multi-functional team consisting of highly skilled ICT professionals, within a transnational environment and dynamic context. In the role you will address large IS/IT transformation programs with contributions from IT, HR, finance, manufacturing, procurement, engineering and other business areas. Working within this IM organization requires a number of key skills, as the candidate will have to understand the main business challenges (aircraft programs, industry consolidation, services growth) and adapt/transform our IS/IT landscape to these needs. To efficiently support these transformation goals and create value to Airbus, the successful candidate will have to demonstrate adaptability in a changing business environment and overall business acumen.
Main activities of the role may include;
– Design develop and support of IT products using high quality code on both Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) and custom built applications to fulfil a defined business purpose using DevOps and Agile / SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) methodologies ensuring that the Airbus IT landscape runs smoothly, reliably, and efficiently.
– Explore emerging technologies in the context of user support to enable step changes in user experience (e.g. Artificial Intelligence (AI), process and technology automation tools…).
– Design, develop and lead Information Management (IM) Cyber security IT Products and solutions (such as Cyber Analytics, Data Loss, Identify and Access Management (IAM) related Security, Operational Technology (OT) Security etc.) that mitigate business risk in accordance with the framework of the wider IM Cyber programme.
– Optimise Information Technology Operations and Services through application of data analytics, ITIL, Continual Service improvement and automation techniques and best practices.
– Develop skills related to product/project leadership and management.
Please note, we love your interest in working for Airbus but we do ask that you make only one application. We encourage you to take time to decide which of our exciting opportunities is right for you and then submit an application that best represents you, your skills and experience in connection with the role you have selected.
One application: Make It Possible, Make It Happen, Make It…Count!
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
– Educated to either degree level (2:1 or above) or MSc or equivalent within one the following:
– Application Programming Interface (API) development
– Computer Security Analysis
– Computer Systems
– Data Analytics
– Data Science and artificial intelligence
– Machine learning engineering, ModelOps, DataOps
– Digital and Technology Solutions
– Science based degree with software and or project management component.
– Software Engineering / Development
Please ensure that a covering letter detailing motivations and suitability for this position is included in your application.
As a graduate with us, you’ll be a full-time employee and working on real projects and making a difference from day one. That’s why we make sure you’re properly rewarded for the work you do.
– £29,000 salary
– 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
– A selection of voluntary benefits such as Employee car leasing scheme, financial advice, employee discounts with nationwide stores, and more!
– A competitive pension
– Tax-effective share plans
– Enhanced family friendly policies
– Cycle to work scheme
– Hybrid work arrangements
– An independent, 24-hour, confidential counselling service
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. Any information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Apply For This Job
You can apply for this job externally via the button below.Apply for this job externally